Norwalk Seaport Association Summer Cruise Schedule
Now through September 17
NSA’s cruise to Sheffield Island Lighthouse off the coast of Norwalk is one of Connecticut’s most popular seasonal activities. It gives passengers the thrill of passing a myriad of islands in Long Island Sound only seen from the water, the chance to tour a historic lighthouse on Sheffield Island, and time to explore a private island and nature sanctuary. The 2023 Cruise and Event Schedule is as follows:
- Birding Cruises run Sundays through June 18
- Weekend Cruises to Sheffield Island run through August 27
- Weekday Cruises to Sheffield Island run June 27 through August 31
- Sunset Harbor Cruises run through September 17
- Clambakes on Sheffield Island are offered on Tuesdays, July 11 through August 29
- Pirates Weekend is July 22 and 23
For tickets and more information, visit http://www.seaport.org.
The vessel leaves from the Seaport Dock. The dock is adjacent to the Stroffolino Bridge at the corner of Washington and North Water Sts. in South Norwalk. Parking is available at the adjacent lot or at the Maritime Center Garage across the street from the dock.
Seaport Dock on 4 North Water St. in Norwalk.